I’ve seen these awards all over but I’ve never participated; now I find myself neck deep in one. It’s nice to be read and it’s nice to pay it forward. Here are my answers to whatsandrathinks…
If you were a superhero, which would you be and why?
I would be a competitive eater by day and Batman by night. My call sign would be “Fatman” and I would roll (literally) into action wherever needed. Instead of the bat signal, cities will signal me with a chicken wing light— or maybe a dinner bell. The why is simple— we need more overweight heroes. Oh, yeah, and abs are overrated.
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? (Or, if you don’t eat ice cream, what is your favorite dessert?)
In pursuit of becoming “Fatman,” this list would be extensive. Narrowing it down, I would probably go with a Little Debbie Fudge Round. These little buggers were created by the devil herself and they will totally F-up your diet.
Do you have as much trouble as I do coming up with questions for these things?
I haven’t thought of any yet so I can’t be sure, but I’m going to guess yes. Yep, I’ll go with yes.
When did you last have a really good laugh and what made you laugh?
I have a four and a half year old; I get laughs by the barrel. Answer: Every damn day!
Examples: While coloring eggs my son got into the food coloring. He had blue hands and pink teeth for a day.
Our family already has the Christmas decorations up. Every time he wants to do something bad, he turns the elf on the shelf around so it’s facing the wall. Here’s the scene… I go downstairs, the elf is facing the wall and my son is looking at the ground. I laugh every time.
If you become famous, what will it be for?
Now this would be a perfect opportunity to toot my own horn— really feed you guys a line of shit. I could say something like… I’m going to invent something great and make a gazillion dollars. After that, I’ll become a philanthropist and single-handily raise thousands… no… millions… out of poverty. I would win the Nobel Prize.
That would all be bullshit. I would more than likely become famous by doing something stupid on YouTube. Something like shooting fireworks out of my ass.
Here are the rules for this award nomination….
1. Thank the person/people who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from your nominators.
3. Nominate other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
Mercifully, whatsandrathinks set the precedent by interpreting ‘eleven questions’ loosely. Without further ado, here are my nominees and questions…
(I really enjoy reading these blogs)
- If you could trade lives with one person, who would it be and why?
- Would you rather pass a kidney stone everyday for the rest of your life…. or…. have pink eye for eternity?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? (There’s a catch… you can never return home. Choose wisely.)
- If you could take a ride in the old time-machine and meet one person, who would it be and why?
- Would you rather be stuck in an elevator for 10 consecutive hours… or… be stuck in a boring meeting for 10 straight hours? Why?
Enjoy and have fun with this.
— Thanks again!