It would be easy to tell you things like… go to Hawaii. Or… See the Grand Canyon. That’s not what this is. These are things that most of you can do close to home. They are in no particular order.
10. Eat a rare steak: If you’re a steak lover, like yours truly, you have to try a rare steak. The flavor is out of this world. I tried what’s called a 30/30 flip. 30 seconds on the grill, flip, 30 seconds on the other side. It was bloody and tasty. Try it.
9. Go to a major sporting event or concert: This could be the only time in your life that you see over 100,000 people in the same place at the same time.
8. Go to a zoo: How many people have never seen a giraffe? Go to the closest zoo and see a few exotic animals.
7. Go camping: Again, you’d be surprised how many people have never camped. I’m not talking about campground camping, I’m talking about walking into the wilderness with a tent and a few supplies. Just like the start of a good horror novel.
6. Shoot a gun: Preferably a big gun. Most places have gun ranges. Find one, and shoot an assault rifle. You never know, you may like it.
5. Read a book: I read an article not long ago that stated this— 26% of american adults have never read a book. That’s a disgusting statistic.
4. Skydive: When the door opens and it’s time to jump, you may think that I suckered you. Once you’re free-falling, you’ll love it. Pay to do a tandem jump. Adrenaline junkies will thank me.
3. Bungee jump: This is another one for the adrenaline junkie. You won’t regret it.
2. Watch a sunrise: Get up early, fill a thermos with coffee, sit outside and watch the sun come up.
1. Blog…. I know, I know, I’m cheesy, but it’s fun.
Copyright © 2015 by Spoutingstuff.com. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted for non-commercial uses, provided full credit and a live link are given.